Wednesday, June 11, 2008

unlike indiana jones, i love snakes.

One of my long time best friends, Gabe Saporta and his band Cobra Starship, really won my heart with the video for their song "Guilty Pleasure" off of their album "Viva La Cobra!" I'm not sure if it's Gabe in skin-tight Zebra skin pants, or if it's Ryland (guitar) in American Flag apparel, but this video says something to me. Maybe it's that we need to buy more gold chains, neon tracksuits and knee pads before any of us can ever really be a baller. And let's forget biking around New York City boys and girls, let's bring back roller blades. Enjoy the video..


If you can make it, be sure to check out Cobra Starship on Warped Tour all summer. Oh, and if you haven't seen this either here is a look at one of their older videos for the song "Send my Love to the Dance Floor." Don't we all wish we could find a place to dance on a UFO while Steve Aoki djs? Gosh, I know I do. Sending all my love and luck to the Cobra, who in this video has some seriously wise words to all hipsters and all... emo kids. *cough cough Midtown cough*

No comments: