Tuesday, May 6, 2008

blister in the sun.

There's something about beautiful, 70+ degree, days in New York. You run into so many people you know, who always seem in better moods when dressed in sandals and denim shorts, you notice so many more little things (i.e. the vast amounts of Heavy Roc and PegLeg stickers on parking meters and light posts). Soon enough it'll be time to hit that good ol' Long Island Expressway out to exit 70 and relax at the place I call my second home, Sagaponack. If you know the hamptons, then you know Sunset Beach on Shelter Island. Plan to find me there countless days and nights this summer, drinking mojitos and eating their Shrimp Summer Rolls like I'm paid to do it.
Photobucket

Oh and this is the new necklace I just purchased. Getting people talking is just something I find funny and like to do. This necklace will stir up some great conversations I predict.

No comments: